The Best Just Got Better!
Our patented SafeEdge MAXTM provides all the same advantages as SafeEdgeTM, and more.
It has three main goals:
- To create a semi-sealed waterproofing system
- To make a structurally stable connection between footer and wall
- To provide optimal drainage of water into the sump system
In addition to these, SafeEdge MAXTM (patented) comes in 5 ft. lengths and has overlapping seals. Our design has a closed cell foam seal on the back which presses against the wall and prevents moisture and soil gasses from entering your home or building. It’s also part of the SafeBasements waterproofing system.
SafeEdge MAX™ Benefits:
- Minimizes airflow between edge and wall
- Radon mitigation ready
- Overflow protection
- Allows drainage from wall condensation into tile system
- Semi-sealed system improves indoor air quality
- Foam backing can hold vapor barriers in place
- High water flow allowance can prevent flooding
- Increased wall and footer contact points provide optimal structural stability