The Best Just Got Better!
SafeEdge MAX™ provides all the same advantages as SafeEdge™. SafeEdge MAX™ has three main goals:
- To create a semi-sealed waterproofing system
- To make a structurally stable connection between footer and wall
- To provide optimal drainage of water into the sump system
In addition to these points, SafeEdge MAX™ comes in 5 ft. lengths and has overlapping seals. It’s also part of the SafeBasements waterproofing system.
Our patented design has a closed cell foam seal on the back which presses against the wall and prevents moisture and soil gasses from entering your home or building.
SafeEdge MAX™ Benefits
- Minimizes airflow between edge and wall
- Radon mitigation ready
- Overflow protection
- Allows drainage from wall condensation into tile system
- Semi-sealed system improves indoor air quality
- Foam backing can hold vapor barriers in place
- High water flow allowance can prevent flooding
- Increased wall and footer contact points provide optimal structural stability