HR / Payroll Specialist
Associate Degree OR Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting OR Human Resources Field
5-year HR or Accounting (preferred)
We’re looking for an accounting HR / Payroll Specialist to join our growing team in our Litchfield, MN location. The ideal candidate for this roll will be detail oriented and trustworthy. Tasks will fall into a hybrid of Payroll and Human Resources management.
Dependent upon experience and education
Number of hires for this role:
- Work with various business clients & employees
- Maintain payroll and address payroll issues.
- stay compliant with changing employment laws.
- Research and assist with benefits and open enrollment.
- Work with staff to complete open enrollment, resolve issues, etc.
- Assist with personnel issues.
- Investigate incidents, claims or charges when needed.
- Help with unemployment issues.
- Assist with hiring processes – advertising, interviewing, etc.
- Onboard and offboard staff when necessary.
- Provide education training on various business topics related to human resources, compliance, or other relevant topics.
- Assist and support co-workers and team when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Human resource procedures.
- Payroll management
- Quick Books competency
- Managing documents
- Computer Skills
- Proper document handling
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
$44,000.00 - $54,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible